We recognize the trust you place in us when we deliver to your doorstep, mailroom or place of business. That’s why we want to share an update on the actions we are taking to keep you – and our team members – safe amidst the COVID-19 outbreak.
“Safety” is something we take incredibly seriously at DrinkableGifts.com. We are listening to recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as we strive to help protect our customers and our team members.
Our office team members are working from home offices to ensure their safety via social distancing.
Our 3rd party delivery couriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL and others) have taken steps to ensure safety including:
- Educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders
- Sanitizing our delivery equipment with disinfecting wipes regularly
- Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms
We recommend everyone to use the CATCH - COVID Assessment Tool
, recently released by medical and software professionals.
It's a simple assessment that allows patients to fill out a quick questionnaire that gives them immediate feedback and next steps based on the CDC’s recommendations as well as the input of emergency physicians. It also allows local health systems to keep track of these cases, predict surges, and intervene if needed. The best part is, it’s 100% free for everybody involved. If you have friends or family who are either more at risk to catching COVID or getting complications, feel free to send this link to them: www.covidtool.org
COVID19 Mask Donations
We’re proud to invite you to join our efforts to provide critical personal protective gear to hospitals in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. We’re making it possible to add your donation of KN95 masks to hospitals with every gift you send. Plus, for every $4 mask donation you apply to a gift, we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar, doubling the number of masks we can deliver to hospitals on your behalf up to 1,000 masks.
When you’re checking out, you’ll be prompted to choose Gift Options; just add on the $4 option to donate KN95 masks, we’ll match your donation, and arrange the delivery of the masks. If you’re making a bulk order, mention mask donation on your order form, and we’ll add the donation to each gift in your order.
Service Updates in Affected areas
Our couriers such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and others are delivering locally within impacted areas as local conditions and restrictions allow (our business model ensures that gifts don't cross borders). We are adhering to all local regulations and guidelines from government authorities related to containment of the virus. These work and travel restrictions may affect or delay alcohol gift shipments within some impacted areas. We have adjusted alcohol gift delivery commitments for certain impacted areas. We are using our logistics network to minimize service impacts so we can continue to deliver the best possible service to our customers. Visit COVID19 updates page to check the status of your package or see updated transit information.
Here is the current list of impacted areas, where alcohol gift delivery can be delayed (no exact delivery date can be currently guaranteed):
- Ivory Coast (no delivery until further notice)
- Morocco (deliveries may be delayed)
- Namibia (no delivery until April 17)
- South Africa (no delivery until April 20)
- India (deliveries may be postponed until March 31)
- Malasiya (deliveries may be delayed)
- Philippines (delivery outside of Manila may take longer than usual. Delivery is limited to the following areas: Manila, Quezon City, Pateros, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, San Juan, Taguig and Valenzuela).
- Sri Lanka (deliveries may be postponed until April 14)
- Andorra (no delivery until further notice)
- Bulgaria (no express delivery available due to internal restrictions);
- Canary-Islands (no deliveries until further notice)
- Finland (deliveries may be delayed due to limited courier availability)
- France (deliveries may be delayed)
- Greece (deliveries may be delayed)
- Hungary (deliveries may be delayed)
- Ireland (no deliveries until April 12)
- Italy (delivery delays are possible)
- Monaco (no delivery until further notice)
- Slovenia (deliveries may be delayed)
- Jordan (no delivery until further notice)
- Saudi-Arabia (no delivery until further notice)
- UAE (deliveries may be delayed)
- New Zealand (deliveries may be delayed)
- Guam (no delivery until further notice)
- Canada (delivery delays in some provinces)
- Argentina (no delivery until March 31)
- Chile (deliveries may be delayed)
- Ecuador (no delivery until April 5)
- El Salvador (no delivery until further notice)
- Guatemala (no delivery until March 31)
- Panama (some delivery delays are expected);
- Paraguay (some delivery delays are expected);
- Peru (delivery is available only in Lima metro region until further notice)
- Uruguay (no delivery until further notice)
- Venezuela (some delivery delays are expected);
- Cayman-Islands (delivery delays are expected)
- Jamaica (no delivery until further notice)
All other locations don't currently have any known issues that may affect our delivery service.
You can find facts and the latest information on the Coronavirus on the WHO’s website, the CDC’s website and the Worldometer website below.
Global Coronavirus Updates from Worldometer